About Summer Basketball Camps
Players will be introduced to the fundamentals of the game and work on ball handling, footwork, shooting, defense, and team competition. This is open to both boys and girls ages 5-15 years old.
Ball Handling and Scoring
- Dribble penetration
- Hard to guard counter movers in the paint
- Triple Threat Jab Series
- Moving w/out the Ball and getting your shot off vs Elite Defenders
- Attacking the lane from the 5 spots on the floor
- Wing and Baseline shooting
- Drawing contact and finishing in the lane
Mamba Shooting camp will help players dramatically improved their ability to make and get shots off vs Elite defenders.
- 1-2, hop and slide step methods
- Feet-shoulder width apart.
- Strong foot slightly ahead of other
- Strong and balanced position
- L-shape with arm
- One motion
- Follow through into goose neck release point